Monday, July 31, 2017

From Hot Mess to Bless by Julie K. Gillies (my review)


My Review

I am so glad I got a chance to read this book. It was fantastic! The author uses her own personal life experiences, scripture, and tips to help us go from a Hot Mess to Blessed. I love books like this, where the author is so real with you. The author definitely did not have the best childhood, and has come a long way. I appreciate the honesty of the author and it was amazing to see the healing that has taken place throughout the book. The author gives us lots of examples from the Bible and scripture references to help us in finding our true self in Christ. 

I highly recommend this book and it gets 5***** from me.

*I was given a copy of this book from the author/publisher. All opinions stated are solely my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs