Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Whispers of Rest by Bonnie Gray (my review)



My Review

Whispers of Rest is probably the best devotional book that I have ever read. Bonnie Gray really knows the Lord and you can tell in her writing. This book got me to take the time and stop and rest. I journaled through the prompts she gives in the book.  I really feel that I have gotten closer to the Lord through taking my time and my entries in this book. The prayers in the book are amazing and just really hit me right where I was at. I’m sure a lot of people felt that way while reading this book as well.  I could go on and on forever but you’ll just have to trust me.  I highly recommend this and it gets 5***** from me.

*I was given a copy of this book from the author.  The opinions stated here are solely my own. *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs