Saturday, April 22, 2017

Unsinkable Faith by Tracie Miles (my review)



My Review

Unsinkable Faith offers hope and encouragement to a hurting soul.  The book is full of stories about the author herself, along with stories of other women who have gone through storms and trials.  I really enjoyed reading this book.  At the end of each chapter there are Chapter Challenges, and the author lists several Bible verses of hope and encouragement to meditate on, write down and/or memorize.  I really loved the verses the author chose to use with each chapter.

The author talks about the way we look at things in our lives can affect the way we think about them, and how that will be a positive or a negative result.  I loved reading the stories of all the women in this book and how they dealt with their own situations. 
I highly recommend this book and it gets 5***** from this reviewer. 

*****I received a copy of this book from the author.  All opinions stated are my own*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs