Mar 8, 2017

Day 8 Slice of Life

Day 8

Wow, I almost let this day slip right on by without posting on my blog.  I think I barely have enough time to write up a quick post, and link it.  I’m tired, I’m exhausted. It’s been one of those days.  I cleaned all the veggies then I prepared a couple of meals for this 21 day sugar and carb fast that I am participating in.  I’m really only on day 2 because the 6th (which was day 1) was a disaster.  But tonight was a meatloaf full of veggies and creamy herb cauliflower.  It was really good!  It was a monster of a meal to make but I was very pleased with it. I actually have to go look in a minute and see what I’m eating for tomorrow so I can be prepared. 

One thing I have learned these last 2 days, when eating whole foods, preparation is key.  Well I guess it’s that way with anything you make but these meals seem way more intense to me. Anyway I hope everyone had a good day and that we all get a good nights sleep.  I know I’m looking forward to one.

Until tomorrow…

10 comments:

  1. I love food, but the time it takes to eat well is a challenge. Good luck on your diet. I can't wrap my head around not eating sugar for 21 days. It sounds like a long three weeks, but I bet the rewards will be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love food too and that's my problem, lol. Thanks for the encouragement. It does sound like a long 3 weeks!! Thanks for stopping by. Always appreciate it very much.

      Delete
  2. I love these three words - preparation is key. Good luck with your eating whole foods and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and yes those 3 words are magic! Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  3. I'm impressed with your dedication to healthy eating! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I appreciate it. And thanks for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  4. Sugar and carb fast, eh? I wrote on Tuesday about preparing my meals and taking care of myself in that way, so this really resonated with me. Good luck as you move through the next three weeks (and beyond)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and yah this is day 3 and today was pretty tough. But I'm determined. Preparation is just so important. I'd be a mess if I didn't prepare the day before. Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate it.

      Delete
  5. Looks delicious. Preparation is the key. I only wish I had more time to do it! Best of luck as you continue on your healthy eating! I think you will start to feel a difference quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And yes it definitely takes extra time. I didn't realize really what I was getting into. Today was tough but hopefully it will get better. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete