Mar 6, 2017

Day 6 Slice of Life

You know, it just amazes me how animals are so in tune with us.  For instance, I was supposed to start this 21 day carb and sugar fast today and it was a disaster because I didn’t prepare the day before.  I have been tired and frustrated all day.  And I just realized that my dog has been extra clingy today.  He is not a lap dog for sure (he is a Terripoo who is about 9 years old), but he will occasionally cuddle for a few minutes.  Well today he has been right at my side and when I laid down twice, he laid down right next to me and cuddled with me the whole time I was laying down.  He never does that. 

There are other things he does that make me think he is half human, but they are just so smart!  I  am so thankful for my furbaby and he really did make me feel better today.  Honestly I feel he is an angel sent by God.  I live with my 94 year old grandma and she says the same thing. He is so good with her it’s just amazing.  We are truly blessed.

Until tomorrow…

3 comments:

  1. Animals do seem to have the ability to understand us. It seems your friend knew just what you needed today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe furbabies have intuition to know when you need something. They are amazing. Pray tomorrow is a better day for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm convinced that is how dogs got the "mans best friend" reputation. I'm not sure how people live without one. So glad you had that support today.

    ReplyDelete