Mar 4, 2017

Day 4 Slice of Life

Day 4

Welcome to the weekend!  I live in the desert in southern California, and it has been very windy today.  Wind is something we are accustomed to living here but some days are just worse than others.  My kids are busy playing their games on the computer and I just woke up from a nap, which was really nice.  We are waiting for my sister to get here so we can have cake and ice cream for my daughter’s birthday.  But other than that, it’s just been a lazy day for us…which has actually been quite nice.  We’ve been spending time together and that is what is most important.

I know this is a short post today but that is really all that is going on, so not too much to say.  I think I’ll go make a cup of coffee and get back to the kids.

Until tomorrow…

6 comments:

  1. I love these kinds of days ... oh, I long for a nap!! Enjoy the simple things in life. Naps, coffee, and cake and ice cream! Happy birthday to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a very special day indeed. Thank you for stopping by and for your sweet comment. I appreciate it and thanks for the birthday wishes for my daughter.

      Delete
  2. I need to learn how to have lazy days. Although it was chilly in Michigan today, the sun was out. Maybe I will try to have a lazy day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lazy days are nice, and it was a really nice day. Hopefully you are able to get some lazy, relaxing time in. Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I appreciate very much.

      Delete
  3. This is the kind of day I am hoping for tomorrow. NAP is one of my favorite words and I'm hoping I can fit one in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you got that day today. Nap is one of my favorite words too. So funny how we detested them as kids and now I would be thrilled for someone to tell me to take a nap. Thanks again for stopping by and reading my blog. I truly appreciate it.

      Delete