Feb 14, 2017

Beyond Suffering Bible (my review)



My Review

I own several Bibles. Some have been gifted to me and some I have purchased myself.  They are each different in their own unique way.  This Bible, the Beyond Suffering Bible is in a class all its own.  This Bible is brought to us from Tyndale and Joni Eareckson Tada.

What I love about this Bible and what makes it stand out from the rest is its Reading Plans. In the front of the Bible there are 10 different reading plans that are about suffering and disability. It was so encouraging to read these and made me realize that I am not being punished because of my suffering. God is still there.  There are also articles in the back of the Bible that deal with suffering and chronic pain. There is so much more packed into this Bible like introductions to the books of the Bible, connection points, words from Joni all through this Bible and so much more.
I highly recommend this Bible as it has been so comforting to me.  This would be good for anyone going through suffering or knows someone going through some sort of suffering. 

** I was given a copy of this Bible from Tyndale for a review. All opinions stated here are my own. **

I loved this Bible so much that I bought 2 copies to give away.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I have never seen this Bible. It looks amazing, and I have a sister who lives with chronic pain, and I would love to give her this Bible! I may need to order this one for her! ��❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Bible. It offers so much hope and comfort in the "extras". There are all kinds of stuff to read on chronic pain and suffering and it's all from a biblical perspective. It's a worthwhile investment for sure.

    ReplyDelete