Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Return To Me by Lynn Austin (my review)





My Review

This is the first book that I have read by author Lynn Austin. I have heard so many wonderful things about her so I finally got this book.  Oh it was amazing.  I absolutely loved it.  I read it in a few days and she really had me hooked from the beginning.  I have the next two books in the Restoration Chronicles series right here and I am going to start on the next one immediately.  The characters really came alive for me and I realized that if this is what Biblical fiction is all about then I’m in 100%!

I loved the story. It was about the returning of the Jews after the exile. The characters were so real and I loved the references to the Bible in this book.  I highly recommend this book and this is definitely a new favorite author for me.  I give this book 5***** all the way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs