Saturday, November 26, 2016

Operation Mistletoe by Elizabeth Maddrey (my review)




My Review

This is the first book that I have read by this author and it was an absolute delight! I’m not really much into Christmas stories, but this one was an unexpected pleasure to read.

I loved following Gabe and Tori’s story. Tori hated Christmas; from the time she was young something always terrible happened on Christmas and she feels she is cursed. Gabe loved Christmas and used his many acres of land and transformed it into a wonderful array of the story of Christs’ birth. He then used the funds generated to raise money for a good cause.

Also this just happens to be the guy Tori had a crush on in college. She is in charge of the doing the article on Gabe’s Christmas display and she is just so upset at this, but alas the job has been placed in her hands.

I enjoyed the story so much that I read it in one sitting and was hooked right from the beginning to the very end. I cannot wait to read more from this author. Elizabeth Maddrey is definitely going on my new favorite authors list!

I give this story 5***** all the way around and recommend to everyone. It’s a truly delightful read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs