Oct 28, 2016

The Last Portal by Robert Cole (my review)



My Review

This is the first book that I have read by this author and I was very impressed.  I read this book in just a few hours as it was very fast paced and full of action.  I noticed the age limit on this book is 10-17…well I am an adult in my early 40’s and I loved this book!

Three friends who didn’t fit in at school are sucked into a portal and land in another dimension.   In this dimension these kids are highly valued and needed for far more than they ever dreamed or could have imagined.

The book is action packed and really a great read for any age.  I highly recommend this book and I give it 4****.  The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because there were several places where words were left out.  Other than that I loved it and can’t wait to read the next one, which I just ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment