Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Gratitude: A Prayer and Praise Coloring Journal (my review)


This is an absolutely wonderful book for everyone to have.  It has everything you need right here in one book.  It is a beautiful hardcover book that is actually really easy to color and write in. This book is full of pages to color, to journal on, read prayers and scripture.  It is really a neat book.  When I first read about it on Tyndale’s website I wasn’t sure about it, but I am so very glad I got it.  It’s been a neat process, journaling my thoughts while coloring pages to color and reflect what I just wrote about.  I truly love this book and I recommend it to everyone who is looking for an all-in-one coloring journal.
I give this book 5***** all the way around.  This book would make a really great gift too now that I think about it. 
Tyndale House Publishers provided me with a complimentary copy of this book.  All opinions expressed  are solely my own.

   Tyndale’s Inspire Creativity board on Pinterest has downloadable samplers and sharable coloring pages from their coloring and Bible journaling line, the Living Expressions Collection!

Check out www.livingexpressionscollection.com for the latest news and information on their coloring and journaling products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs