Friday, October 28, 2016

365 Moments of Peace for a Woman's Heart by Bethany House Publishers (my review)



My Review

This is an absolutely beautiful devotional book.  It starts off each day with a scripture verse, the devotion, and ends with a short prayer.   I have been so blessed by this devotional as I can relate to a lot of the devotional stories in this book. 

It’s hard  to find a good devotional these days, but this one is one that I will treasure always.  I have the kindle version but I really want to get the print version and I would definitely purchase this for a friend.

I highly recommend this devotional book and I give it 5*****.

*I received a copy of this book from Bethany House as part of their blogger review program.  The opinions I have stated are solely my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs