Thursday, July 14, 2016

Trumped! Beyond Politically Correct by Peter Davidson (my review)

 
 

My Review

 

This is the first book that I have read by this author, and I have to say it was great!  You may think this is about Donald Trump (as I did at first), but it’s not about him at all. 

This book is about situations we find ourselves in everyday showing two ways to respond to the situation.  The first one being politically correct and the second response being brutally honest.  This book had me laughing out loud so many times and it just made so much sense.  It’s so true; so many times we would love to be brutally honest but try to be politically correct instead.

I definitely recommend this book to others and it gets 5***** from this reviewer. 

I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs