Thursday, May 26, 2016

A Woman's Guide To Knowing What You Believe by Patty Houser (my review)

 
 

My Review 

Let me start by saying this was an excellent book.  Once I got through it I realized that I loved it and am so glad that I read it.  Now, that being said, I really struggled through this book.  It is about apologetics (which I had never even heard of) so it was really way over my head at the beginning.  I thought this book was going to be totally different when I saw the cover and read the description.  But as I went through it slowly I began to understand what it was all about and ended up enjoying while learning. 

Anyway, the author really knows her stuff!  She goes into great detail into the questions of why we believe what we believe and how to argue your point.  She shows you how to get your point across on why you believe that you are a Christian.  The book was very informative and really gave me a wake up call, one that I didn’t even realize that I needed. 

I highly recommend this book for anyone looking to strengthen their faith and wants to back it up with scripture.   

I received this book from Bethany House in exchange for my honest review. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs