Feb 29, 2016

Tuesday at Ten ~ BELONG


 
B eautifully

E ternally

L oved by my

O ne and only

N ever changing

G od
 

Belong…Who do I belong to?  Where do I belong? I belong to God. He is my Heavenly Father who will never leave me.  He is always near to me and He won’t let me down.  He will always be there to pick me up when I fall.  He loves me just the way I am.  I belong to Him, my loving Heavenly Father. 

Thank you Father for being patient with me as I strive to live for you in every way possible.  I love you, Amen.

7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! Love it! You are very gifted sweet sister! Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and for the love. Love you too <3 God bless you

      Delete
  2. That is absolutely beautiful. Our Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he created you. I know many days I could not have gotten through without you and your love and words of advice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet sister, and right back at you.

      Delete
  3. I love you, and your writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Denise, I love you too and thanks for the love of my writing

      Delete