Jan 16, 2016

Tuesday at Ten ~ Trust


TRUST 

T ruly

R esting

U nder my

S avior’s

T ender care

 

This is what I think of when I see the word trust…resting under my savior’s tender care.  I trust him so I can rest in him.  I can trust/rest in the fact that he is going to love me and be with me no matter what happens in my life.  I will never be alone.  I truly believe that. 

Now don’t get me wrong, I am not perfect nor have I ever claimed to be.  And there are times in my life that I should’ve trusted God more.  Even now there are times when I think to myself, “why don’t I just trust in God?”  I know he will work it out in his way and in his time. 

I will be the first one to admit that sometimes it is hard to trust.  When things just keep going wrong I tend to think, “what have I done that was so wrong that these things are happening?”  But then I somehow snap myself out of it and remember God is still God and he has a plan.  He knows what is best for me far better than I do.

I don’t have a word for the year.  I have just made a few goals that I would like to achieve. One of them is to put more faith and trust in God because like I said up above…I can rest in his care.  That sure sounds like a good and peaceful thing to me.

7 comments:

  1. It really is that simple isn't it? Love this Shannan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much and I love you to my friend

      Delete
  3. A beautiful post. I love TRUST- Truly resting under my Savior's tender care. Thank you for this message. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa for stopping by and commenting. It truly means a lot to me. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete