Jan 8, 2016

Five Minute Friday ~ First


FIRST

It’s been quite a while since I have written for Five Minute Friday but I thought I would try and start the new year off right.  So I am going to attempt this. 

The word for this week is First. I believe Jesus should be first in my life.  He should be first when I wake up.  There is an app called First 5 from Proverbs 31 and I do have that alarm to go off at 5:30 so I am spending time thinking of God first.  However, I usually wake up way before that and tend to check Facebook first,

I am really trying to get out of that habit and go to God first instead of the rest of the world.  Old habits are hard to break BUT I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  Philippians 4:13.

4 comments:

  1. Amen, Shannan. Grace to you in abundance as, with His help, you make this change you desire in your walk with our Father. Blessings. Visiting from FMF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and commenting. It means so much. God bless

      Delete
  2. You are right, Shannan. Jesus should be first in our lives. I love P31 OBS. I pray that you enjoy a blessed weekend. Thank you for this post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I truly appreciate it. I pray you have a blessed weekend as well. God bless you my friend

      Delete