Saturday, December 12, 2015

Five traits of a Christ-follower by Doug Nuekne (my review)



My Review
This is a wonderful pocket sized resource for Christians to have on hand.  It’s written as a devotional and separated by traits.  There are 5 traits that are mentioned, then about 7 or 8 devotions relating to each trait.  The traits are as follows: Walking with Jesus, Knowing and Living the Scriptures, Participating in Community, Engaging with Those Who Don’t Know Christ and Reproducing Spiritual Generations.

I have nearly half of this book highlighted as it really spoke to me.  It made me realize why we need to do certain things and act in a certain manner as Christians.  People are looking at us portraying to be a Christian so we better act like one.  I really liked how there were 2-4 reflection questions at the end of each 2 page devotional.  Those make you just dig in even deeper.

Overall I really enjoyed this book and I highly recommend as a good book for everyone to read.   This book gets 5***** from this reviewer.

I received this book from Tyndale in exchange for my honest review.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs