Saturday, October 24, 2015

Yes You Broke Me by T.D. Hubbard (my review)




My Review

This is the third book that I have from this author and I absolutely love her style of writing.  The author writes about real life struggles and you can sense that in her books. 

This story is about a teenage girl named Joslyn.  She is addicted to drugs, has been raped and abused by her stepfather, falls in love with a boy who she is then not allowed to see, and goes through several more heartbreaking issues.  She is broken and she needs to find a way to be free. 

This is the second book in the Redemption Series (the first book is Because I’m Broken) and this story is really about that…finding redemption; coming to terms with everything that has happened and learning to find happiness once again.
I highly recommend this book.  It gives hope when there doesn’t seem to be any hope left at all.  I look forward to reading many more books by this author.  I give this book 5***** all the way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs