Oct 10, 2015

The Written Work by Patrick Read (my review)



This is a wonderful book of poetry.  The author puts his heart and soul on every page.  It’s really a journey through different periods of time in his life.  From love to heartache and everything in between; anything and everything that happens to us throughout our lives.  I really enjoyed reading this book and I felt like I got to know the author through these poems. 

If you are a lover of poetry or even if you’re not…this is a great book to check out.  You won’t be disappointed.  I like it so much because you can tell that it is written from his heart…lots of emotion in these poems.


This book gets 5***** from this reviewer all the way around, and it is one that I am happy to have in my collection.  I will be reading this one over and over.  

No comments:

Post a Comment