Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Taming The To-Do List by Glynnis Whitwer (my review)



My Review

The reason I chose to read this book is because I was doing an online Bible study on it.  This is the first book that I have read by this author but the title really struck me as something I needed to read.

Wow I am so glad I read it!  This book is amazing…absolutely amazing.  It talks about procrastination and I just happen to have an A+ in that department.  I learned so much in this book that I can honestly say it is one of the best books I have ever read.  This book is for anyone who struggles with their to-do lists and getting them done and also procrastination. 

I highly recommend this book to everyone.  It is a must read.  Of course this gets 5***** from me all the way around.  I can’t wait to read more from this author!


2 comments:

  1. I agree Shannan!! This book is definitely on my top 5 list! Glynnis hit a home run in my world! Through so much of the book, I felt like she must have had a hidden camera somewhere and she was writing about me. Lol!!!!! I am sure so many of us procrastinators would agree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes I totally felt she was writing about me, lol. Awesome book and I'm glad you enjoyed it too.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs