Oct 28, 2015

Finding God in the Ordinary by Charina Illescas-Brooks (my review)



My Review

This is the first book I have read by this author and it was a true gem.  The author really has a way of bringing you in to her stories.  They are heartfelt and touching.  There are a lot of Bible verses that the she references that go along perfectly with each story/devotion.

This book was written from the heart of the author and she wrote it in such a way that I felt as if I was a friend sharing stories.  It was really easy to get into and I enjoyed every page.  The author uses questions to get us to really think about things.  It is a beautiful book and it really touched me.  It is one that I will refer to when I need a little taste of heaven.  This book is also very real and I really appreciate the approach she took in writing this book.

I highly recommend this book and it gets 5 ***** all the way around from this reviewer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment