Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Tuesday at Ten ~ I Hope

Tuesday at Ten ~I Hope

I hope…there are so many things that run through my mind.  I hope I lose weight, I hope my health gets better, I hope my kids do good in school and are not bullied, I hope my kids make good choices, I hope I make good choices, I hope I have enough money this month to pay the bills… I could go on and on and on.

But then I stop and really think…it’s great to have hope but am I earnestly taking these issues to the Lord in prayer as well.  I can hope all day long but if I am not praying and doing things to change certain situations, then what good is hope going to do me?  (this is just my personal belief and I realize that not everyone is going to agree with me )

I do have hope in the Lord.  However there are actions that I need to take and also take these to the Lord in prayer that He will give me the strength and the courage to do what I need to do, so that I can do the best that I can.


And one more thing…I really hope this makes sense.  

11 comments:

  1. Perfect! We have to pray and petition the God of heaven. Communing with Him keeps us in a constant state of hope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbie for stopping by and for the comment. I appreciate you so much. Blessings my friend... Shannan

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Denise for stopping by and for your comment. Love you too my sister.

      Delete
  3. LOVE this .... thank you for being a part of my Tuesday at Ten :) lovely writing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much...this is the first one I have done in a couple of months...I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.

      Delete
  4. i appreciate your reflections on hope. you gave us an insight into your life. hope is all we really have, and yours in certainly placed in the right Hand...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and yes hope is all we really have...hope in the Lord

      Delete
  5. Life is full of hope. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tessa for stopping by and for the comment!

      Delete
  6. This is great! A fantastic reminder to take all things to God in prayer. It's like God is really reminding His people to humbly call on His name at all times. Thank you! (Visiting from Tuesday @ 10)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs