Sep 25, 2015

Stressed-Less Living Study Blog Hop Week 2 (“For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah 29:11)



“For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.”  Jeremiah 29:11

This is the second week of the blog hop for Tracie Miles #stressless living Bible study and when I saw this verse, my heart did a little leap.  This is one of my favorite verses and I am really clinging to it lately. 

See I just received some pretty bad news from the doctor this week about my health.  I came home and cried all day that day and gave myself a splitting headache.  I saw this verse during one of my devotion times this week and I said to myself that I need to snap out of it.  Because God does have plans for me; they are not for disaster but for good.  He has a future and hope planned for me. 

As much as I would love to be just completely healed I realized that may not be what God wants for me.  He may have plans using my illnesses in a way that I cannot even begin to see.  Now there are some steps that I am going to take to do what I can to help myself, but the rest is really in God’s hands. 

So I am putting this in God’s hands.  I am laying my illnesses at the foot of the cross and leaving them there.  I trust God and I trust His will for my life.

5 comments:

  1. I love you, and you are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Denise, love you too sister

      Delete
    2. Shannan, I love you and am praying for you. Blessings Diana

      Delete
  2. Shannan, You are in my thoughts, my heart and my prayers! I love you sweet sister! <3 Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Rachelle and I amso sorry I am just now seeing this! I love you too, thank you for always being there!

    ReplyDelete