Sep 2, 2015

Out of a Dream by Rosemary Hines (My Review)



My Review

This is the first book that I have read by this author, and oh my goodness… I have found a new favorite author in Rosemary Hines!  This book was nearly impossible for me to put down.  I felt as if I was right there in the story.

I loved getting to know all of the characters and had myself rooting for Michelle to make the right decision as she explored different types of new age rituals.  This book had me going through all kinds of emotions.  It was a very powerful read with deep subject matters.  Towards the end of the book the family goes through a heart wrenching ordeal and I was literally left with the thought, “Oh my gosh,  I have to get the next book immediately, so I can find out what happens next!”

I highly recommend this author and this book.  I can’t wait to dive into book two in The Sandy Cove Series.  This book gets 5***** from me all the way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment