Friday, September 25, 2015

Lord Help Me Let Go by T. Hubbard (my review)



My Review

This book is a true story about what happened in the life of the author.  It was straight-forward, honest and real.  Some parts were hard to read because of the situations the author was in at the time.  But I have to say I am so proud of her for being able to share her story in order to be free.  Like many of us the author went through a lot of terrible things growing up.  She made some poor choices and had to live with the consequences but I know a lot of us that can relate to making poor choices. 

The author wrote this book as a redemption; a way to be free from her past.  I love the way the author just put it out there and could really feel the emotions here.  I give the author lots of props to tell her story, and I would think it would open the doors for others to share their stories as well.  I definitely want to write an autobiography…or a short story on my life after reading this. 

I’m really glad that I read this book.  It made me thankful for the positive things I have in my life, but also was a reminder that not everybody has had it so good.  This book gets 5***** from me all the way around and I look forward to reading more books by this author.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs