Sep 15, 2015

Five Minute Friday - Same

Five Minute Friday ~ Same

It’s been a while since I’ve written on Five Minute Friday where we write for 5 minutes on a word given to us…no pressure, no editing, just writing.  This past Friday’s word is SAME.

 When I saw this I immediately thought of the verse in Hebrews 13:8 “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and tomorrow.”

So I thought about it for a minute and realized how awesome that really is.  Jesus never changes…His love for us never changes.  He is always there for me, always forgiving, always loving me.  He will continue to be there for me always and His ways and words never change.  He is always the same. 


Jesus is my comfort, my joy, my peace and so much more.  And he always will be the one I can count on no matter what…because He is ALWAYS there.

3 comments:

  1. What a great reminder. You are so special to me. God gave me you as a gift. Glad we met. My feelings of friendship and love will never change toward you. Blessings Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my sweet dear sister in Christ. I am so thankful and blessed by our friendship. Thanks for stopping by today. Love you too. ~Shannan

      Delete
  2. What a great reminder. You are so special to me. God gave me you as a gift. Glad we met. My feelings of friendship and love will never change toward you. Blessings Diana

    ReplyDelete