Sep 25, 2015

Behind Her Smile by Rosemary Hines (my review)



My Review

Having a teenage daughter I could really relate to this story.  I love all of the characters in the Sandy Cove series and this book is a winner with me.  Madison is a teenager now and is dealing with real life issues that most teen girls face.  The need to be thin and the need to feel loved are the main things she is dealing with.  I love the way the author deals with real life issues and at the same time adds Christian values as a base to the story.  Really this book deals with all of the family; the generation of ladies in this story with their relationships is just great. 

The author is by far one of my new favorites and I cannot wait until the next book!  This book gets 5***** from this reviewer.

I was given a copy of this book by the author in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment