Aug 27, 2015

Centralia by Mike Dellosso (my review)



My Review

One morning Peter Ryan wakes up and he can’t find his wife and daughter anywhere.  He calls a friend and he is informed that his wife and daughter were killed in a car accident; only he doesn’t remember this.  Peter has major flashbacks of different types of memories and details that haunt him.  While roaming the house he finds a note that his daughter left him telling him where she and his wife are.  He doesn’t even know that this place exists, when some men show up at his house.  He is able to take them all out and really doesn’t know how he was able to do that.
 
This book is a high suspense thriller with Peter on the run.  He doesn’t trust his memories and therefore doesn’t know who to trust in general.  The twists and turns in this book had me on the edge of my seat quickly turning the pages.   I was pulled in from page one and held on all the way to the end.  This is the first book I have read by this author and he is definitely going on the favorites list.

I highly recommend this book and it gets 5***** all the way around from this reviewer.

I was given a copy of this book by Tyndale in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment