Sunday, June 7, 2015

Five Minute Friday - GIFT

Five Minute Friday – GIFT


It’s been a few months since I have participated in Five Minute Fridays for one reason or another.  However, when I saw this week’s prompt was the word GIFT,  I just knew God wanted me to get off my tush and write something!  So here I am two days later finally writing on the word for the week.

I believe that I have finally found my gift.  That gift is to encourage others.  My whole life I have always been the happiest when I could give something to someone.  I was the kind of person who would give the shirt off of my back to someone in need.  I just gave and gave and gave.  Well recently I joined up in a few Facebook groups where we are writing encouragement letters to women in Uganda and some other places as well.

It has been so fulfilling writing out these cards and knowing the joy that will be received on the other end.  I have never felt so complete as I do right now.  I am so blessed to be a part of these communities.


Stop.

2 comments:

  1. Short, sweet and so inspiring. What a wonderful way to use your words. You've got me thinking. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and comment. I'm glad it was inspiring and made you think. That's always a good thing :) Take care and God Bless.

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs