Sunday, May 31, 2015

The Quick-Start Guide To The Whole Bible by Dr. William H. Marty (my review plus buy link)



My Review

This was a really great resource book that everyone should have on hand.  I have read through the Bible several times, and some of the things in this book were new to me.  It was really neat having a go to when I wanted to know about a book in the Bible.  In fact I just did a Bible study on Peter so I was able to use this as a reference. 

I highly recommend this book to everyone who wants a quick read that is easy to understand about the Bible.  In fact I’m going to use this as a reference when my kids ask me questions about books in the Bible.  This book gets 5***** stars from this reviewer.

I received this book from Bethany House in exchange for my honest review through their book blogger program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs