May 31, 2015

The Patmos Deception by Davis Bunn (my review plus buy link)



My Review

This is the first book that I have read by this author and I absolutely loved it!!  This book had it all…action, suspense, history, mystery, etc…  I just could not put this down once I picked it up. 

Nick and Carey meet up again after many years and are working on solving a mystery together.  Their journey takes them all over Greece.  I loved following this story.  All of the characters are fantastic and I just don’t want to give anything away.  Just know that this is a book you must read.  You will fall in love with all of the characters as I did. 

I highly recommend this book to lovers of this genre or even if you are looking for a super fantastic read.  This book gets 5***** from this reviewer without a doubt.

I was given this book from Bethany House in exchange for my honest review in their book blogger review program.

No comments:

Post a Comment