Sunday, March 29, 2015

Keep It Shut by Karen Ehman (my review plus buy link)



My Review

Keep it Shut is probably the most real and eye opening book that I have ever read.  Karen speaks with such truth and honesty, that I really appreciated and needed to hear.  She kept the book very interesting with her humor and seriousness.  There are so many things that I relate to in this book and a lot of things hit me like a brick.  Some of the things she talks about I didn’t realize that I do.

I read  this book as part of a Proverbs 31 Bible Study and it was really great to interact with the other ladies and see how so many of us struggle with knowing when to Keep It Shut.

I highly recommend this book to everyone.  It is a must read.  It will put you in your place and at the same time, you will realize that you are not alone on these issues that we all get ourselves into.

5***** all the way around from this book reviewer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs