Sunday, March 29, 2015

Authority In Prayer by Dutch Sheets (my review)



My Review
This is the first book that I have read by this author and it was pretty interesting.  He has a style of writing which kept me interested throughout the whole book.  He shares personal stories and it made it a more interesting read.  This is a powerful book about taking authority over your prayer life.  I am not the best at praying I will admit, so reading these prayers and testimonies just amazed me.

I couldn’t believe the way these people got together and prayed and things were happening because of the prayers.  It was an amazing book and I’m really glad I got the chance to read and that I actually took the time to read it.
 
I give this book 5***** and recommend it to anyone who wants to make more of their prayer life. 

I was given this book by Bethany House in exchange for my honest review.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great book. Good review. Going to add to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs