Feb 15, 2015

Tuesday at Ten ~ Renew

Tuesday at Ten ~ Renew

R ejuvenate
E quip myself with knowledge of how to
N ever get this lazy about doing things
E ver again
W hile I can still get around

This may be a silly ACROSTIC poem, but it fits me.  I have become so (oh I hate to use this word, but here goes) Lazy about doing things lately it’s not even funny.  There are so many things I have to do that I just am tired and worn out.  I need to RENEW myself in order to be a better person, a better mom, a better daughter of the King… the list just goes on.

As of right now I am going to start taking better care of myself.  I mean it; I truly am.  I am going to eat better, exercise, spend more time with the kids, spend more God-time…the list goes on, but these are the most important and realistic.  I have learned to make realistic goals and just have a master list to go by.  Listing all the things I need to do on a daily basis is just too much.  So we’ll go with a master list and just work off of that each day. 


I already feel better inside for claiming this decision today.  I am so glad I chose to participate in this weeks Tuesday at Ten.  

2 comments:

  1. Renewal is good, because His mercies are new every morning. Great Is His Faithfulness. Lamentations 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This was for me today! Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete