Jan 28, 2015

Paradise Praises 2015 Elephants! A Personal Planner (my review)

I was given the 2015 Elephants! A Personal Planner by Katie at paradisepraises.com in exchange for an honest review.

First I must say that I am obsessed with planners; always downloading those free ones.  But I’m never quite satisfied with them.  This one by Paradise Praises is really nice and I have fallen in love with it.  The planner has everything you need without all of that extra stuff that I would never use.  There is a place for finances, weekly calendar, monthly calendars for each month, expenses, income, shopping list, addresses, notes and goals.  There are probably a few things I missed, but it’s just perfect and you can always make copies if you need more pages for a certain thing.

I am thrilled to have this planner and it’s been so fun filling out.

  I highly recommend this planner and it gets 5 ***** all the way around.  You should get one for yourself, you won’t be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment