Saturday, December 27, 2014

Soul's Gate by James L. Rubart (My review plus buy link)


Soul’s Gate by James L. Rubart is a super intense book on spiritual warfare.  This is truly unlike any book I have ever read and it was nearly impossible to put down.  When I had to stop reading I kept thinking about the book and what was going to happen next.  The book really made me think about spiritual warfare in a whole different light.  It was personal, like I never thought about me being involved in spiritual warfare.  But the truth is, the devil is constantly attacking so each of us have our own spiritual warfare battle going on inside.

I thought this book was awesome and wasn’t prepared for the effect it would have on me.  The Bible talks about spiritual warfare but I have never thought about it until reading this book.

The characters were very realistic and I loved getting to know them and seeing the changes they went through.  The miracles that happened in this book to some of the characters was just amazing.


This book is 5***** in every sense and I highly recommend it for everyone who is interested in the supernatural and spiritual warfare as described in the Bible.  I can’t wait to get to the second book in the series which I have sitting right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs