Friday, November 7, 2014

365 Pocket Prayers For Mothers by Amie Carlson (my review plus buy link)


This pocket prayers for mothers devotional book is just perfect.  First of all, it’s really pretty inside and out.  The size is perfect for us busy moms who are always on the go.  The book can be easily put inside a purse, keep it in the car, and can easily be taken anywhere.  The passages are short but so meaningful.  They talk about exactly the things that we as mothers go through.  There is the topic, the devotional/prayer and a verse to follow.  It’s just the perfect thing for moms on the go. 
I have connected with this book on so many levels.  So many things I’m going through are talked about in this book.  It is the most perfect devotional/prayer book that I have found and I am really blessed to have it.
I highly recommend this book for busy moms.

I was given a copy of this book by Tyndale for an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs