Oct 20, 2014

The Land Uncharted by Keely Brooke Keith (my review plus buy link)


The Land Uncharted is the first book I have read by this author and I absolutely can't wait for more.  This book had me hooked from the beginning.  I love the mixture of the genre's in this book.  This book has it all.  I loved the characters and following Lydia and Connor was so exciting.  I was crossing my fingers for them the whole time.

This book is unlike any other book I have read because it literally has so many different elements to it.  Romance, historical fiction, sci-fi...I just loved it.


I highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone.  I cannot wait to read more from this author and I am really hoping there is going to be a second book and soon!!  I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment