Thursday, October 16, 2014

C.S. Lewis & Mere Christianity (my review plus buy link)


I feel so blessed to have read this book as I really was oblivious to the happenings in this book.  This book goes into details of C.S. Lewis and all the struggles he had, and the fact that he pursued through.  I was introduced to the details of WWII in this book as well.  I felt ignorant while reading because I didn’t know about any of this, so I am really glad I got a chance to read it. 

It is a great book to learn about C.S. Lewis, and Mere Christianity and WWII.  I would recommend this book to anyone interested in these events.  This book took me a long time to read only because it was so interesting and I really wanted to take it all in.


I received this book from Tyndale in exchange for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs