Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tuesday at Ten ~ HOPE

Tuesday at Ten ~ HOPE

If it wasn’t for hope, I don’t know where I would be.  I have to believe in hope and I hold on to hope.  I suffer from chronic pain as well as some other health issues.  I pray and have hope that one day these issues will go away, or at least become bearable. 

I hold on to the hope that I am raising my children right.  I have an 11 year old son and a 13 year old daughter.  These are tough ages and I can only hope that I’m doing the right thing by them.

HOPE
Honestly
Opening up and
Praying
Everyday

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I've come here through "Tuesday at Ten." Thank you for sharing your thoughts on hope. It seems to me that hope is what makes life worth living.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! thank you so much for being a part of my Tuesday at Ten! Bless your heart... I understand chronic pain, I have polynueropathy and I just was diagnosed with it this past summer... I am an active person and this has really challenged me.. I understand holding onto HOPE.. thank you for sharing this and being a part of my Tuesday at Ten Link up... I hope to see you continue to be a par of it! ....

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs