Sep 21, 2014

Tuesday at Ten - Choice

Tuesday at Ten –Choice

This is my first link-up here and I think the word Choice is very fitting.  I had a choice to link up here (I am a week late).  But I finally decided to go ahead and do it.  I have committed to so many things this year, I have to write everything down or nothing will happen.  But that was my choice.  I could have said no, but I said yes.

I have chosen to be a follower of God.  I love these link ups because it helps me get to know others that have chosen to follow God.  It’s nice to share with ups and downs of our walk with Christ. 


One more thing about Choice…I do not always make the best choices.  Be it with my kids, my ex-husband or just life in general.  I have made some bad choices and I have no doubt that as time goes on I will make even more bad choices.  But I’m hoping the good choices will outweigh the bad.  

No comments:

Post a Comment