Saturday, September 6, 2014

Reflections on Life II by Staci Stallings (my review plus buy link)


This is a wonderful and personal journey that the author has chosen to share with us.  While I read this book I felt as if I was just sitting there with the author and having a nice chat.  The author has a way of making you feel as if you are both two friends taking this journey called life together, and are discussing life throughout this book.

I thoroughly enjoyed this entire book.  I tried to write down my favorite titles but eventually had to stop as they were all quickly becoming my favorites.  But a few that stood out are… “They will be done my way” (talks about publishing and writing and that it should be God’s way), “They” (what do “they” know anyway…”God’s way works”), “Wrath of God” (made me realize a few things), “The Anchor” (loved it and the story) and she talked about the “keynote”, (that really got my attention), plus gave me new light to the turning water into wine miracles.

I would definitely recommend this book to others.  It’s a really nice book talking about life.  This book gets 5 ***** from me without a doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs