Sep 6, 2014

Middle School: The Inside Story by Cynthia Tobias and Sue Acuna (my review plus buy link)


This was the most perfect book about the truth behind the middle school years.  It gives a look inside the minds of the age group; tells us what they are really thinking. This book gives all kinds of tips and information about raising kids in this age group. This is a must read for any parent or caregiver.  This book is even appropriate to read with your middle school aged child.
I strongly recommend this book to anyone who is in the life of a middle schooler.  It will really give you a good insight into why they think and act the way they do.  This book gets 5***** from me without a doubt.
I was given this book by Tyndale in exchange for my honest review.

1 comment:

  1. This is my daughter's first year in middle school - very excited to see your positive review. I think this is going to come in handy! Thanks Shannan!

    ReplyDelete