Jul 14, 2014

Response to I John 4:19-21 Good Morning Girls Bible Study (You Are Loved)


This is my response in my Good Morning Girls Bible study regarding I John 4:19-21... 

OBSERVATION- We love God but haven't seen him. We hate our "brother" yet we have physical and emotional contact with him. "While we were still sinners Christ died for us", Romans 5:8. APPLICATION-Love others as God loves us. Forgive and don't hold grudges. Don't be bitter, resentful, angry, etc... PRAYER-Heavenly Father, thank you for loving me even when I don't deserve to be loved. I am not perfect and have made/and still will make bad choices. However you are perfect and you still love me...thank you for being such a loving and forgiving Father. Please help me to be able to practice love and forgiving in my own life. Please give me the strength not to be bitter or hateful or resentful. Give me the will to love and share your word with those you have put in my life. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment