Jul 14, 2014

A Valley Experience by Pam Funke (my review and buy link)



I sat down a few hours ago to read this book and I literally could not put it down. I read it from start to finish as I was so captivated by it.  This book deals with real life issues and I think that is what pulled me in.  The story of Brianca tugged at my heart in so many places.  This book deals with heartache, strength, feelings of failure, determination, trust, mistrust... I could just go on and on.  I had so many emotions going through me as I read.  I really felt for Brianca as she went through so many ordeals that young girls should just not have to deal with.  But in the end she came out of it and I was very pleased with a happy ending.  There were many times I didn't think this was going to end in a positive way.
 This is definitely a 5***** book and I highly recommend it.  I was given a copy of this book by the author for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment