Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Power Of Praying Together by Stormie Omartian with Jack Hayford (my review and buy link)


This book was absolutely amazing.  I have read quite a few books on prayer but this one stands out high above the rest.  The authors take us on a personal journey in their lives and we get to hear about their experiences with the power of praying together.  The book gives great guidelines on how to pray in specific situations as well as situations that you’re just not sure how to pray.


The book discusses the power of what happens when people come together to pray.  Reading this book actually made me want to start my own prayer group.  I see the importance of having prayer groups after reading this book, and one day I really hope to have one.  This book should be read by everyone and I give it 5***** without a doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs