Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My review for Made to Crave by Lysa Terkeurst

This book was great in all aspects, however, it was just hard for ME to read. It really hit home on some issues dealing with eating right and craving God more than food. I learned a lot by reading this book though and doing the Bible Study with my group. The book gives a lot of hope, resources and encouragement to those struggling with food. The author relates everything going back to God and His love for us. 

I give this book 4 **** as it was an excellent resource...just really hit home in quite a few areas that I had a hard time dealing with. I'm really hoping to take what I learned and crave God not Food!!! It's a great concept, one that I would like to live by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs