Jan 9, 2014

A much needed update

I know it’s been a real long time since I’ve posted on this blog.  Let’s see…where to begin…  Well let’s just say that my priorities have been everywhere but where they should be.  I’ve been having a blast in the social media world, but have completely neglected this blog; (my inspirational/Christian blog) and I have felt a piece of me missing.

I’m not fully placing blame here but some of it has to do with my physical health.  I haven’t been in the best of moods lately.  My neuropathy is just totally out of control lately.  I have a doctor appt. next Tuesday but I found something else to use (through a friend of my mom’s), and I ordered it just now. It’s all natural so hopefully it will help.

I’ve got two Bible studies starting up in about 2 weeks that I am very excited about.  The first is Made to Crave by Proverbs 31 Ministries and the 2nd is Intentionally Focused. That one is through the Good Morning Girls website and the awesome news about that one is ……..  I am in a small group on that one about mothers with children with special needs.   How cool is that!!  I saw that and almost started crying.  Thought I had died and gone to heaven, now that was right up my alley.  So I am super excited about both studies.  Yah it will be a lot of work but I’m up for it, and vnery excited for both!!


So that’s about it for now.  Until next time….  Shannan

No comments:

Post a Comment