Sep 12, 2013

30 Day Prayer Challenge Blog Hop Week 6 What Happens When Women Say Yes to God

Blog Hop Question #4- “On page 143 Lysa challenges us to pray for the next 30 days asking God to reveal Himself to us and fill us with a desire for him like never before.  Write your prayer here.”
Dear Lord,
            Thank you God for helping me see what it was that you wanted me to Say Yes to and for giving me the strength and courage to make those changes in my life.  I pray now that you would help me to stay strong and be courageous as you fill me with a desire for you Lord like never before.  I want to be more like you, and I want others to see you in me.  I want to do your will Lord, I want to keep saying yes to you.

 There are a few situations in my life that I am struggling with right now Lord, and you know what they are.  I lift these up to you Lord.  Please help me, show me what you would have me to do.  Also help me to accept the answer you give me regarding these situations without hesitation Lord.  I know you are the one and only God and you know what is best for me.  I trust you, I love you, and I thank you for everything you have done in my life.  Thank you for never leaving my side.  My desire is to always be faithful to you Lord.    Amen.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful, heartfelt prayer. Thanks for sharing from such an honest place. I pray that God will be allowing you to become more and more like Him so that indeed, others WILL see Him in you, Shannan!

    Thanks for blessing us with your sweet words today! =) ~Steph (OBS Team Leader)

    ReplyDelete